We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
Bright classroom projector with enhanced connectivity and audio
The bright, easy-to-use PowerLite 108 classroom projector features advanced connectivity and premium 16 W audio. Offering remarkable color accuracy, Epson projectors deliver high Color Brightness. This reliable performer features 3,700 lumens of color/white brightness, plus XGA resolution. Its long-lasting lamp, which delivers up to 12,000 hours in ECO Mode, lowers maintenance costs. Optional wireless and built-in RJ-45 connectivity offer advanced network control and support the simultaneous display of multiple screens — including from Chromebooks. It also features easy setup and 2x HDMI (1x MHL ).
- Projection System: 3LCD, 3-chip technology
- Native Resolution: 1024 x 768 (XGA)
- Color Brightness: 3700 lumens
- White Brightness: 3700 lumens
- Model: V11H860020
- Bright and Colorful Features 3700 lumens of color brightness (color light output) and 3700 lumens of white brightness (white light output) .
- XGA Resolution 1024 x 768 resolution
- Lamp Life High-efficiency E-TORL lamp lasts up to 6,000 hours in normal mode and up to 12,000 hours in ECO Mode.
- HDMI / MHL Connectivity Stream 1080p content and mirror your mobile device with MHL & the latest in connectivity. Get instant access to movies, games and more from MHL-enabled devices.
- iProjection App Compatible Wirelessly project from your iPhone , iPad , iPod Touch or Android TM mobile device.
- Optional Wireless Connectivity Can be used wirelessly with optional high-speed LAN module (purchased separately).
- Remarkable color accuracy — High Color Brightness and wide Color Gamut with Epson
- More accurate, vivid color, even in well-lit rooms — 3,700 lumens of equal color and white brightness
- Impressive image quality — native XGA (1024 x 768) resolution; 4:3 format
- Long-lasting, low-cost lamps — up to 12,000 hours in ECO Mode
- Enhanced wireless display technology — connect up to 50 Chromebook™, Mac , PC, iOS and Android™ devices, and simultaneously display up to four screens, with Epson iProjection™ (wireless module sold separately)
- Two-way content sharing — teachers can push content from the projector to wirelessly connected devices and control which device screens to display; students can make notes and send their work back to the projector
- Advanced network control — RJ-45 and optional wireless connectivity for remote projector management, presentations over the network, and more
- Flexible, easy setup — 1.2x optical zoom, ±30 degrees vertical and horizontal keystone correction, Easy-Slide control and Quick Corner
- 2x HDMI — connect multiple A/V devices; includes 1x MHL-enabled port
- Powerful, engaging sound — includes a built-in 16 W speaker and microphone input; or, use external speakers, even in Standby Mode
- RoHS compliant
- Recyclable product
- Epson America, Inc. is a SmartWay™ Transport Partner
Shipping + Returns
✔ Shipping is free for all US orders. If international, the shipping cost will be calculated at checkout.
✔ Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 4 to 6 business days to be delivered.
✔ You can return your product for free up to 30 days after receiving your order.
Payment + Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.