Improved Functionality, Performance, and Security to the Data Center
- HPE Enterprise IP KVM switches provides Smart Card or Common Access Card (CAC) support to the server.
- Tiering port. For companies requiring direct remote access in every rack can now aggregate local access to the IP Console Switches for a row of racks to a single console as well as at each rack giving them two local users.
- New video compression allows 1600x1200 @ 60Hz or 1680 x 1050 @ 60Hz 16-bit color for remote sessions without impacting performance.
- Access using SSH or Telnet compliant clients.
- Up to (32) target server ports per switch for a wider range of rack density support.
Enhanced Remote Functionality for Quick and Easy Management
- HPE Enterprise IP KVM switches includes full remote KVM functionality giving you remote KVM control of servers and serially attached devices at near local performance.
- Easily load and update software and firmware from anywhere on the LAN or WAN when used with Virtual Media Interface Adapters.
- iLO compatibility-Easily switch between remote KVM and iLO sessions directly from the IP Viewer software.
- Remote KVM control of servers and serially attached devices at near local performance.
Robust Local Console User Interface
- HPE Enterprise IP KVM switches displays all system-related information on the console monitor. Same look and feel as the remote On-Board Web Interface (OBWI).
- Programmable Scanning-An evaluation of system performance can be made by sequentially scanning any or all of the computers in the system. Programmable scanning allows you to determine which computers to include as well as the duration of the connection.
- Configuration NVRAM-NVRAM (non-volatile RAM) makes it easy to set configuration information using commands entered from the keyboard. The NVRAM stores the resulting configuration until a user decision is made to change the information, even if the unit loses power.
- Password Protection-For protection against unauthorized users, the switch box provides a local password option for security purposes as well as inpidual user authentication and access rights for remote users.
Flexible, Versatile Design
- HPE Enterprise IP KVM switches may be mounted behind a HPE 1U Rackmount KVM Console such as the LCD8500 with slide rails provided with the switch. It can also be mounted in the side of an HPE rack with the included rails.
- PS2 Virtual Media Interface Adapter supports servers with PS2 mouse and keyboard connection and a USB port for virtual media. This is the recommended interface adapter for virtual media.
- USB Virtual Media Interface Adapter supports servers without PS2 mouse and keyboard connections such as Integrity servers running Microsoft Windows.
Shipping + Returns
✔ Shipping is free for all US orders. If international, the shipping cost will be calculated at checkout.
✔ Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 4 to 6 business days to be delivered.
✔ You can return your product for free up to 30 days after receiving your order.
Payment + Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.