We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
The APS2448UL 2400W PowerVerter APS 48VDC 120V Inverter/Charger is a reliable power source for a wide variety of equipment ranging from power tools and pumps to portable lighting and computer equipment in heavy-load conditions. With no fumes, fuel or excess noise, it's an excellent alternative to generator power. And it's tested to meet UL (U.S.) and CSA (Canada) safety standards. The DC-to-AC inverter features an automatic line-to-battery transfer switch and integrated charging system that allow it to work as an extended-run UPS, standalone AC power source or vehicle inverter. It delivers 2400W of continuous power, 3600W up to one hour, or 4800W of peak power up to 10 seconds during equipment startup or cycling. An automatic overload detector, cooling fan and resettable AC circuit breakers protect the unit from damage. Designed for easy installation in RVs, commercial and fleet vehicles, emergency vehicles and construction equipment, the APS2448UL converts stored power from any 48V battery or automotive DC source to safe, stable, computer-grade AC power for unlimited runtime. When hardwired to an external 120V AC source, the unit keeps the user-supplied battery charged via a three-stage 15A charging system while simultaneously delivering AC power to connected equipment. When used as a UPS, the APS2448UL responds to blackouts and brownouts with an automatic, instantaneous transfer to battery-derived AC output.
- Generates safe, stable, computer-grade 120V AC power from 48V battery bank.
- Ideal for powering tools, saws, motors, pumps, portable lighting, appliances and computer equipment in heavy-load conditions.
- Designed for easy installation in RVs, commercial and fleet vehicles, emergency vehicles and construction equipment.
- Functions as extended-run UPS, standalone AC power source or vehicle inverter.
- Unlimited runtime with variety of user-supplied batteries.
- Tested to UL(U.S.) and CSA(Canada) safety standards.
- 2400W of continuous power.
- 3600W of reserve power up to 1 hr.
- 4800W of peak power up to 10 sec. to accommodate surge power demands during equipment startup and cycling.
- Automatic overload detector, built-in cooling fan and resettable AC circuit breakers protect unit from damage.
- High-current DC input terminals for simple hardwired installation.
- Transfer relay switches to inverter power during blackout in 8 ms.
- 3-position switch enables Auto, Charge Only or System Off mode.
- DIP switches configure high and low voltage auto-transfer.
- Serves as battery charger when external 120V AC power is supplied and powering connected equipment.
- Protects battery from overcharging and overdischarging.
- Low-battery protection prevents excessive battery depletion.
- DIP switches configure wet/gel charging profiles.
- RJ45 communication port allows connection of optional remote control module, such as Tripp Lite’s APSRM4.
- Indicate AC/DC operational modes, overload status, DC voltage level, shutdown status and system fault status.
- Resists moisture, vibration and impact
- Built-in mounting feet for installation on any rigid horizontal surface
Shipping + Returns
✔ Shipping is free for all US orders. If international, the shipping cost will be calculated at checkout.
✔ Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 4 to 6 business days to be delivered.
✔ You can return your product for free up to 30 days after receiving your order.
Payment + Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.