And the award goes to...
The display that walked the red carpet. The HP DreamColor Technology won the 2015 Scientific and EngineeringAward from the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences. Experience theater-quality color from HP’s mostprecise display yet.
More time creating. Less time calibrating.
Maintain accurate color with a pop-up sensor that calibrates on demand or on a regular schedule. No longerwonder if your color is correct-it just is.
Designed by pros. For pros
HP worked with leading visual effects and animation studios to create customized solutions for the optimal designprocess. Speed projects to completion with True 2K, onscreen markers and keyboard-based input switchingbetween your devices.
- The built-in KVM switch lets you easily alternate between apps on different computers using a lightning-quickkeyboard shortcut. Done and done.
- Enjoy stunning full-screen content without any scaling artifacts by enabling the True 2K viewing mode when youwork in Full HD or 2K.
- Overlay standard video & film markers and DCI aspect ratio masks over the image to assess framing and protectregions. Even create your own custom markers using StudioCal XML.
- Connect to a single display or manage an entire fleet remotely. Built-in tools let you modify settings, pull calibrationhistories or push out new configurations. Remotely.
- Native Cinema 4K resolution and a 17:9 aspect ratio provide loads of space for bringing your ideas to life, and letyou see every pixel of your images without scaling or cropping.
- Our broadest spectrum ever: 99% DCI P3 coverage, a 1500:1 contrast ratio for inky blacks and rich shadow detail,superb Real IPS off-axis performance, and the most vividly accurate color imaginable.
- Work interruption-free by scheduling a fully automated color calibration for off hours. Align the built-in colorimeterwith an in-house reference instrument for studio-wide color stability.
- Choose from eight factory-calibrated typical color presets or, completely change them up and make them yourown using standard targets or StudioCal XML.
Shipping + Returns
✔ Shipping is free for all US orders. If international, the shipping cost will be calculated at checkout.
✔ Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 4 to 6 business days to be delivered.
✔ You can return your product for free up to 30 days after receiving your order.
Payment + Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.