We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
This computer power supply cable is designed for home/office desktop computer applications. You can use it to connect a computer, monitor, printer, scanner or other device with a C14 power inlet to an AC wall outlet, surge protector, UPS system or PDU. The six-foot length allows you flexibility in placing equipment with respect to the power outlet. Note: This cord is not for use in European markets.
The angled NEMA 5-15P connector makes installations easier in confined spaces, such as the back of a rack enclosure cabinet. When plugged in, the right-angle plug guides the computer power supply cable parallel to the wall, allowing you to push furniture up against a wall to maximize space.
- Right-angle 5-15P plug allows easier connection in confined or hard-to-reach spaces.
- Recommended for powering computers, printers and other home/office peripherals.
- 6 ft. length allows flexibility in placing devices in relationship to AC outlet.
- Ideal replacement for worn-out or missing computer power cable.
- NEMA 5-15P plug connects to AC power; C13 plug connects to device’s C14 inlet.
- This product is covered by a Lifetime Limited Warranty.
Shipping + Returns
✔ Shipping is free for all US orders. If international, the shipping cost will be calculated at checkout.
✔ Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 4 to 6 business days to be delivered.
✔ You can return your product for free up to 30 days after receiving your order.
Payment + Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.