Need to add convenient rack-side access to securely manage and control your critical network systems? Tripp Lite's B021-000-19-HD Rack-mount Console is the smart solution for controlling a computer, server or KVM switch in IT applications where rack space is at a premium. The console features an integrated 19" LCD, full 88-key keyboard, and touch pad, all in a 1U rack-mountable housing. A sliding 1U drawer and flip screen allows you to store the console neatly in the rack when not in use. The B021-000-19-HD features a DVI-I port that supports either DVI Digital or VGA Analog (when using the included DVI to VGA adapter) video signals. For added convenience, the console features a USB 2.0 pass-through port for easy connection of a USB peripheral such as a flash drive or CAC card reader. Your peripheral device connects to the USB type A port on the front of the unit and your server or KVM switch (must have a USB hub port) connects to the USB type A port on the back of the unit using a Tripp Lite UR020-Series type A M/M cable. The included KVM cable kit allows for connection to a USB server or KVM switch. With its high-quality 19-in. LCD screen, premium connectors, intuitive controls and broad compatibility, the B021-000-19-HD will provide trouble-free operation in demanding high-availability environments. It is compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases.
Convenient Rack-Side Access to Computers, Servers and KVM Switches
- Ideal for controlling a computer, server or KVM switch in IT environments where rack space is at a premium
- Mountable in 19 inch 1U system racks with depths ranging from 27 to 42 inches (rack-mount hardware is included)
- Input 110/220 V, 2A with a NEMA 5-15P and C14 on unit
- Constructed of heavy-duty steel housing
All-in-One Control Solution for Secure Management of Critical Network Systems
- Combines a full keyboard, numeric keypad, touchpad and 19-in. LCD in a 1U sliding drawer that stores neatly in the rack when not in use
- No server-resident software is required, so server performance and reliability are never compromised
Accepts DVI Digital or VGA Analog Video Signals
- DVI-I port supports both digital and analog video signals
- Includes a DVI to VGA adapter for the connection of a VGA server or KVM switch
- The 19-in. LCD screen supports video resolutions of up to 1366 x 768
Supports Multiple Platforms
- Nearly all platforms can be accommodated, including UNIX®, Linux®, Windows®, Mac OS®, Solaris™, because compatibility is based on common hardware standards rather than system software dependencies
- Compatible with most KVM switches that have a VGA or DVI monitor port and USB keyboard/mouse ports
Pass-Through USB 2.0 Port for Easy Connection of Peripherals
- Features a USB 2.0 pass-through port for easy connection of a USB peripheral, such as a flash drive or CAC card reader
- The peripheral device connects to the USB-A port on the front of the unit, and your server or KVM switch (must have a USB hub port) connects to the USB-A port on the back of the unit using a Tripp Lite UR020-Series type A M/M cable (sold separately)
Shipping + Returns
✔ Shipping is free for all US orders. If international, the shipping cost will be calculated at checkout.
✔ Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 4 to 6 business days to be delivered.
✔ You can return your product for free up to 30 days after receiving your order.
Payment + Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.