3000VA line-interactive tower UPS system for server, networking and telecommunications equipment. Upright tower form factor. Offers sine wave 120V nominal output in both AC and battery modes. Switches to battery-derived AC output during power failures and extreme voltage variations. Line-interactive automatic voltage regulation (AVR) provides voltage boost/cut during brownouts/overvoltages to maintain regulated 120V nominal output over an input voltage range of 83-145V. Includes NEMA L5-30P input plug and 7 UPS-supported output receptacles (6 x 5-15/20R, 1 x L5-30R). Network-grade AC surge and noise suppression. Network management interfaces support simultaneous communications via USB port, DB9 serial port and installed Network Management Card. HID-compliant USB interface enables integration with built-in power management and auto shutdown features of Windows and Mac OS X. Supports simultaneous detailed monitoring of equipment load levels, self-test data and utility power conditions via all three network interfaces. PowerAlert power management software is available via free download. Three-stage metered current monitoring and battery charge status LEDs. Utility power and voltage regulation, and battery warning LEDs. Audible alarm. Self-test. Field-replaceable, hot-swappable internal batteries. Attractive all-black color scheme.
- SmartPro line-interactive UPS system is ideal for voice, data, medical and industrial networking applications
- Line-interactive voltage regulation maintains selectable 120V nominal output during brownouts as low as 83V and overvoltages to 145V
- Enables continuous operation through blackouts, voltage fluctuations and surges
- Line-interactive automatic voltage regulation (AVR) provides 12% and 24% voltage boost during brownouts and a 12% voltage cut during overvoltages
- Standard internal battery set offers 9 min. runtime at half load (1125W) and 3.5 min. at full load (2250W)
- Intelligent battery management system extends battery life
- Space-saving upright tower format
- Built-in USB, RS-232 and slot for Network Management Card option; Compatible with Tripp Lite UPS management card options WEBCARDLX, RELAYIOCARD and SNMPWEBCARD
- HID-compliant USB interface enables integration with built-in power management and auto shutdown features of Windows and Mac OS X
- USB & Serial ports enable data-saving unattended shutdown when used with Tripp Lite's PowerAlert software
- UPS interface supports on-battery, low-battery, power-restored, AC-voltage, DC-voltage, output current monitoring, battery charge current, battery capacity, timed inverter shutoff, activate self-test and output power control
- NEMA L5-30P input plug/6 x NEMA 5-15/20R and 1 x NEMA L5-30R output receptacles
- Front panel LEDs provide current monitoring, voltage regulation, battery charge level and battery warning information
- UPS ships fully assembled in full compliance with DOT regulations; no time-consuming connection of internal batteries by user required
Shipping + Returns
✔ Shipping is free for all US orders. If international, the shipping cost will be calculated at checkout.
✔ Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 4 to 6 business days to be delivered.
✔ You can return your product for free up to 30 days after receiving your order.
Payment + Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.