We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
A UPS is a device that acts as a defensive barrier between electronic equipment and incoming power problems. It conditions, regulates, and filters out power disturbances to ensure a clean power source for IT equipment. A UPS also provides battery backup if there is a power failure.
In today’s high availability server environments, unplanned power outages or line quality irregularities can have a considerable financial impact on all sized businesses. The typical utility power is 99.9% available, but that means that there can be almost 9 hours of downtime a year, not to mention brownouts and other power quality problems. Selecting the right UPS can help protect against these potentially costly incidents.
The RT1.5kVA, RT2.2kVA and RT3kVA 2U Rack or Tower UPS units are most effective against power failures, power sags, power surges, under-voltage, and over-voltage.
The RT1.5kVA, RT2.2kVA and RT3kVA 2U Rack or Tower UPS models offer the following features:
- High-efficiency protection for more real power (Watts) in a compact tower or 2U rack design, which lowers power and cooling consumption
- A graphical Liquid Crystal Display (LCD) that provides intuitive configuration, management, and monitoring capabilities in the following languages to reduce management complexity:
- Hot-swappable batteries for maximum uptime, availability, and ease of maintenance
- Standard UPS Power Manager software that provides effective local or remote power monitoring and management for servers and virtual machines, and allows for graceful remote system shutdown
- ABM technology that significantly extends battery service life and optimizes recharge time
- Load segments for inpidual control of receptacle groups to manage sequential shut downs and start ups and reserve battery run time for the most critical equipment
- Optional external battery modules (EBMs) that provide extra run time to critical systems during a prolonged power outage
- An optional NMC for enhanced UPS monitoring and control over-the-network through a standard web browser
- An optional EMP for thermal management requirements (temperature and humidity)
- Dual channel communication through the USB or RS-232 port and an optional NMC at the same time to maximize communications flexibility
- The USB port supports HID (Human Interface Device) Power Device Class which means that the UPS can be directly managed by operating systems that support such USB classes.
- Remote flash upgradeable firmware for the UPS and NMC, which makes it an ideal solution for remote locations
- An ROO/RPO port to control power of the UPS unit through a wired remote switch
Shipping + Returns
✔ Shipping is free for all US orders. If international, the shipping cost will be calculated at checkout.
✔ Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 4 to 6 business days to be delivered.
✔ You can return your product for free up to 30 days after receiving your order.
Payment + Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.