- ITU-T G.993.5 G.vectoring and G.INP
- DMT-based coding technology.
- Additional splitter to share voice and data.
- CO/CPE mode selectable via DIP switch.
- Selectable target band plan and SNR margin.
- Up to 150/150Mbps bandwidth (in G.INP, Sym, 8dB mode).
- 1 10/100/1000BASE-TX LAN ports.
- Complies with IEEE 802.3, 10BASE-T, IEEE 802.3u, 100BASE-TX and IEEE 802.3x, flow control Ethernet standards.
- Half duplex back pressure and IEEE 802.3x full duplex pause frame flow control.
- One RJ11 connector for VDSL port with VDSL connection.
- Voice and data communication can be shared simultaneously based on the existing telephone wire.
- Supports IEEE 802.1Q VLAN tag transparency.
- VDSL2 standalone transceiver for simple bridge modem application.
- Advantage of minimum installation time (Simply by Plug-and-Play).
- Supports extensive LED indicators for network diagnosis.
- Co-work with PLANET media converter chassis (MC-700/MC-1500/ MC-1500R/MC-1500R48).
- Compact in size and easy to install.
Shipping + Returns
✔ Shipping is free for all US orders. If international, the shipping cost will be calculated at checkout.
✔ Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 4 to 6 business days to be delivered.
✔ You can return your product for free up to 30 days after receiving your order.
Payment + Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.