We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
Do you need more performance from your HPE ProLiant Sever series or HPE Synergy platforms? HPE Solid State Drives (SSDs) deliver exceptional performance and endurance while reducing power consumption for customers with applications requiring high random read and write IOPs performance. Categorized by Read Intensive (RI), Mixed Use (MU), and Write Intensive (WI), you can choose the right SSD that tailors to your workload demands. Also, you can prevent data loss and monitor the SSD life with HPE SmartSSD Wear Gauge compatibility in management tools. Leveraging NAND Flash technology, they support HPE ProLiant servers including Gen9 and server storage platforms. Available as Small Form Factor (SFF) and Large Form Factor (LFF) hot plug devices, non-hot plug SFF devices, and SFF Quick Release devices, you have great flexibility in your installation. These drives deliver higher performance, better latency, and more power-efficient solutions when compared with traditional rotating media.
Provides simplicity and lower total cost of ownership
HPE Solid State Drives deliver reduced power consumption, providing improved IOPS/W versus rotating media while reducing datacenter cooling costs. With compatibility in management tools, SmartSSD Wear Gauge prevents data loss and monitors SSD life.
Increases the efficiency of your server
HPE Solid State Drives (SSDs) allow you to get the most out of your server with more compute per watt with SSDs. Utilizes the unique Power Advisor tool for SSD and system power planning. Uses self-describing LED's that reduces drive activity confusion.
Accelerate workload performance with high performing HPE Solid State Drives
HPE Solid State Drives (SSDs) achieve higher Input/Output Per Second (IOPs) to enhance the performance of your data center. Experience the latest technology in the market and the industry-leading performance of 12 Gb SAS SSDs and NVMe PCIe SSDs. Gives you faster access to data with excellent latency. Provides you with the most complete portfolio of choices across SAS and SATA and first to market with latest technologies.
Delivers the high reliability you can count on in your data center
HPE Solid State Drives (SSDs) are rigorously tested 2.4 million hours to achieve the quality standards you need. You can rely on SSDs in various environments as they can tolerate significantly high operating shock and vibration levels. HPE firmware provides compatibility with ProLiant Server series and HP controllers for consistency of performance. Maintains data accuracy with full data-path error detection. Delivers high availability with power loss protection that continues to protect your data even when the datacenter loses power.
High Performance, Exceptional Reliability, and Efficiency for Faster Business Results
- HPE SATA Mixed Use Solid State Drives are ideal for big data analytics, cloud computing, active archiving, database applications, and data warehousing.
- Achieve higher IOPS to enhance the performance of your data center.
- Maintain data accuracy with full data-path error detection.
- Choose from a broad portfolio of enhanced solutions in a wide variety of capacities.
Support 6 Gb/s SATA
- HPE Multi Vendor SSDs Offer Longer SKU Lifecycles and Immediate Availability on SATA SSDs.
- HPE enhanced its extensive SSD portfolio with a Multi Vendor SSD SKU offering that allows for extended SKU lifecycles, immediately available supply and preferably priced SATA SSDs.
- HPE Multi Vendor SSD offering ensures the SATA SSD selected, delivers the minimum level of performance published, or better.
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Solid State Drives are rigorously tested 3.35 million hours in various environments to achieve the quality standards you need.
Shipping + Returns
✔ Shipping is free for all US orders. If international, the shipping cost will be calculated at checkout.
✔ Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 4 to 6 business days to be delivered.
✔ You can return your product for free up to 30 days after receiving your order.
Payment + Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.