Tripp Lite SU10000RT3U2TF 10.000VA/10kVA/9000 watt online, double-conversion UPS system offers complete power protection for critical network applications. This system delivers online, double-conversion UPS protection with zero transfer time, suitable for advanced networking applications. Fault-tolerant auto-bypass prevents unexpected service interruptions during UPS overload or internal fault conditions. Included detachable PDU with manual bypass switch enables hot-swappable replacement of entire UPS power module with no interruption to connected equipment. Enhanced availability, fault tolerance and simple hot-swap replacement options make this UPS ideal for advanced networking applications in data centers, computer rooms, network closets and rugged industrial locations.
- Tripp Lite SU10000RT3U2TF 10kVA / 10,000VA / 9000 watt on-line, double-conversion UPS system in 10U total rack/tower configuration (3U UPS power module, 3U external battery pack and two 2U step-down transformers).
- Detachable PDU with manual bypass switch enables hot-swappable UPS power module replacement with no interruption in output power to connected networking equipment.
- Fault tolerant electronic bypass maintains utility output during a variety of UPS fault conditions.
- Hardwire input; 2 L6-30R, 4 L6-20R and 24 5-15/20R outlets.
- Maximum installed rack depth of only 32.5 in /82.6cm.
- Full-time active power conditioning provides clean, continuous dual-conversion AC output free of voltage fluctuations, power interruptions and line noise.
- Double-conversion operation converts raw input from AC to DC, then resynthesizes output power back to perfect sine wave AC with enhanced protection from harmonic distortion, fast electrical impulses and other hard-to-solve power problems not addressed by other UPS types.
- Maintains full-time sine wave output within 2% of 208/120V nominal at 60Hz during brownouts as low 100V and overvoltages as high as 300V.
- Expandable runtime is supported with optional BP240V10RT3U; BP240V787C-1PH external battery packs.
- Some external battery configurations require the use of Tripp Lite's External Battery Configur.
- Intelligent battery management system with temperature-compensated charging extends battery life.
- Highly efficient operation in optional economy mode significantly reduces BTU heat output and operating energy costs.
- Battery independent restart ensures automatic UPS power-up without user interaction after lengthy power outages, even when batteries are expired and require replacement.
- USB & Serial ports enable data-saving unattended shutdown when used with Tripp Lite's PowerAlert software, available via FREE download from www.tripplite.com/poweralert.
- HID-compliant USB interface enables integration with built-in power management and auto shutdown features of Windows and Mac OS X.
- Slot for optional network management cards.
- Compatible Tripp Lite UPS management card options TLNETCARD, WEBCARDLX, SNMPWEBCARD, MODBUSCARD and RELAYIOCARD support a wide variety of UPS control and monitoring capabilities
- Optional RELAYIOCARD supports six configurable hard contact closure outputs for custom event notification
- Optional RELAYIOMINI interface module offers three configurable hard contact closure outputs for custom event notification (requires removal of USB interface module).
- Supports Emergency Power Off (EPO) via built-in interface.
- Included rail kit supports 8U 19 inch rackmount installation in 4 post racks.
- Optional 2POSTRMKITHD supports installation in 2 post 19 inch racks.
- Front panel LEDs and LCD readout with scroll controls and password option supports visual monitoring of all major UPS functions and advanced UPS settings for charge level, nominal voltage selection and other operational parameters.
- LED / LCD display panel rotates for viewing in rackmount or tower configurations.
- Network-grade AC surge and noise suppression.
- Industrial mode option (factory preset) enables supports high current startup loads by momentarily switching to bypass mode in response to short duration overload conditions.
- External battery packs are field replaceable and hot swappable
Shipping + Returns
✔ Shipping is free for all US orders. If international, the shipping cost will be calculated at checkout.
✔ Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 4 to 6 business days to be delivered.
✔ You can return your product for free up to 30 days after receiving your order.
Payment + Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.